Chanel Luxury Line and Gauchos in stock at NM!!

1. Hi all,

I just got back from shopping at NM and Nordy's in San Diego. They have the metallic luxury line in stock. The flap ($2295) and the bowling/doctor ($2195) is there. It's beautiful. :love: :love: On the site the silver looked darker though. It's lined with calfskin leather and is very soft and eyecatching! They have the silver, gold, this bone color, and red. There's also a tote - I don't know the price of that. I ended up with another bag though...

In case you're interested - here's the number: (619) 692-9100. Ask for Jason - he's the coolest and nicest out there!

They also have the double saddle gaucho in white, a red single and the new vintage line of Diors available. They were opening the boxes today!

2. What bag did you get? :biggrin:

3. o man i so want to go! maybe after finals, i will bus there...:biggrin: haha. but yeah what bag did you end up getting?

4. I got the Chanel caviar tote (large) with the gold chain handles. Someone on here has it (but I can't remember). It was just a more practical tote/everyday bag for me.

I also got a BV perforated Dr. bag that I've also been wanting for FOREVER!

So.... I'm absolutely DONE until the fall!!! (Please say a prayer for me that I can keep to this!:lol: :lol: )

5. Ooh! I assume this is fashion valley? I may have to run down there and take a look! :love:

6. Yes - Fashion Valley! Go look! :o)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice