Chanel Luxury Bowler in black...

1. Girls is there anywhere that I could still find one of the luxury metallic black bowlers? I am really wanting one and am new to Chanel but I've seen so many pics of this bag and it's heavenly :yahoo: I see many of the flap style but not many of the bowler :crybaby:

I would so appreciate any help, tips, whatever? Thanks!!!

2. Try Hirshleifer's in Manhasset, NY - I "think" I saw one when I was there this morning - Diane is always very helpful - GL!!

3. i've also been wanting this bag for a long time, and i can't seem to find one!! :crybaby::hysteric:

4. I think Edna, one of the forum members just bought one recently. She mentioned that the store had more than one. Here's the info she gave:

It's the Saks in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Here's the number: [SIZE=-1](610) 667-9166. [/SIZE]

Good luck!

5. I would definitely call around a little bit. I'm sure you can find one somewhere.

6. Seems like Saks has it. I just bought one there. It is sold out in Chanel boutiques , but department store might have it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice