Chanel Luxe Bowlers - Classic or Fad?

1. Chanel Luxe Bowlers - Classic or Fad? What do you think?

2. Classic

3. classic!!!

4. Definitely a classic! My chanel bowler is the only one of my bags that I know I'll never sell or get tired of! I just sold off my Fendi Spy + 3 of my 5 Balenciagas (I also gave one to my mom). I love my Luxe bowler so much! It's just so fabulous!

5. Classic definitely. IMO, I think pretty much anything Chanel is a classic.

6. classic

7. Definitely classic. There's nothing trendy about it - the CCs mean timeless chic, and the simple coolurs, shapes and materials mean it will last longer than trend items.

8. Classic! I finally snipped the tag off my black luxe bowler today and took her for a walk to CVS.

9. Classic!!

10. I think any Chanel is a classic. :flowers:

11. Chanel is always a classic!

12. Classic!

13. I haven't cut off the tags on my black metallic luxe bowler for this very reason. I returned my black/black camdon bowler for the luxe bowler. I have always been a trendy dresser buy now at 50, I want to look more sophisticated and classy (with an edge of trendiness). Also, because I have to make this bag last a while, the pressure is on. Did I make the right choice?

14. Helen, I remember when you were inquiring about the cambon bowler. I have both the black/black cambon bowler and the black luxe bowler. I think the luxe bowler definitely serves the purpose of sophisticated and classy with an edge of trendiness. I love my cambon (it's lighter and more comfy) but felt really classy today carrying the bowler with my shorts and tank top, and I'm only 4 years younger than you.

15. Thanks, Roey. You're right that was me. I think becaue I can only get one bag for a while, it's driving me nuts because it has to be the right one. The problem is, everytime some new bag style come out, I want it! It's been a really long time since I've liked so many bags, let alone in one line.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice