Chanel luggage line

1. copy form Hong Kong apple daily news. :graucho:

09ee6p7.jpg
  2. I love it!! It looks so much a like the Reissue (referring to the classic ones). Anyone know the difference?

3. I think I saw that at the trunk show yesterday at Neimans...it's distressed like the reissue, but it's like distressed patent leather. It's a really interesting texture.

4. Anyone knows the price for the front white bag??

5. Too CUTE :heart:

6. wow.. the white above looks like the reissue. i love them!

7. Love 'em! If the duffle comes in black I'm in!

8. here's one of the bag look like

pic credit:Tresormakati.com

chanel CCC.JPG
  9. Oh my god, I love that bag!! Do you know what it's called??

10. ohhHH! Chanel really knows how to make beautiful bags.

Although, white luggages :cry: will get dirty in 8 seconds flat.

11. I was over at Chanel this weekend, and my SA was showing me picks of all the upcoming lines, and these looked gorgeous!! However, I would be WAY to worried to actually travel with these!

12. I love this. After I get my own jet, I will get these.

13. Arrp! I got hold of the new Chanel catalogue and saw them in there. Love them, except that the metal logo with "P. &NY." on it makes it look a little cheap. I'd rather they don't have that. Otherwise the collection is really cool!

14. I just called my SA and she told me that the smallest piece of the collection is like 3,000 Euros!!!:amazed:

I was planning to get one but I don't thing so now :cry:

15. Wait, so how much is that in dollars? Is the bag pictured above in the white that much?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice