Chanel lucky charms bag?

You have finally located one? Congrats!!! I have had mine for almost a month and have carried it quite a few times. It's truly is a collectible piece yet you could still enjoy on both casual and dressy levels. I think of this piece as one of the classics, yet a lot prettier, girly and fun. I'm in my late 40's and don't have a problem sharing it with my 17 year old daughter.
Bottom line is...., if you love it, you can definitely rock it!!! Lol

Yea! But the price is really high.. I am not sure if the buy is worth it :sad:

Yea! But the price is really high.. I am not sure if the buy is worth it :sad:

I think the response to that varies.... it's worth it for me bc I love it and have every intention to wear it.
Chanel is a luxury purchase. We can do a comparison as to how many other pieces the Lucky Charms is 'equivalent' to, but then again it can drive you crazy.... Good luck deciding!

I almost get this previously .. but my iPhone 6 Plus with cover cannot fit into the slot :sad:
Exactly. The last few times I carried the bag I had the phone in my coat or my hand. I'd have no problem taking off the cover...only if I wasn't so afraid of my iPhone shattering to pieces if I dropped it. It's sooooo nice and sleek without the cover! It slips so easily into the purse.