Chanel lovers~ what type wallets do you use?

babygirlv

O.G.
Aug 11, 2008
Hi everyone! What type of wallets do you prefer to use to store your bills, coins, cards?

I'll start first! I use a key and car holder to keep all my cards with my car key and use that everyday. It's my grab and go. I also have a long wallet to keep my bills and coins!

Would love to hear from others! [emoji173]️

Hi baby girlv,
Since most of my bags are small, I use card cases (Chanel), coin purses(Chanel, BV and Hermes). It means I have to fold my bills but that's ok with me.

I often use the WOC as my wallet in larger bags. If I want to run somewhere quickly or I'm going out at night, I can just take the WOC out and leave the larger bag at home.

Other than that, I like to use the long wallets. I prefer a snap to a zip around because the zip around gets to be a pain.

Reactions: babygirlv
I often use the WOC as my wallet in larger bags. If I want to run somewhere quickly or I'm going out at night, I can just take the WOC out and leave the larger bag at home.

Other than that, I like to use the long wallets. I prefer a snap to a zip around because the zip around gets to be a pain.

I like that idea. My long wallet is hard to fit inside my med flap and jumbo cuz it takes too much space.
Some people prefer zips because it's more secure. But I like the snaps too!

Hi baby girlv,
Since most of my bags are small, I use card cases (Chanel), coin purses(Chanel, BV and Hermes). It means I have to fold my bills but that's ok with me.

Yeah I usually fold my bills too if I don't bring my long wallet. I'm contemplating getting the small compact wallet so my bills won't be so wrinkly! Thanks for the suggestion on the card cases!

I use card cases. I don't mind folding bills, and like how compact they are.

I also recently purchased a LV Marie wallet, but haven't really used her yet to see what I think.

I like long wallets n i am going to purchase a classic rectangular flap with snap closure because I like how classy it looks :smile: however i do realise it isnt going to fit well in my ml CFs or even my old med boys :smile: unless i dont carry much.

For those, i have a zip around(small wallet) not the coin purse. I think the zip around is a good balance as it isn't too small nor too large as it is 2/3 the size of a reg long zip around. :smile:

20170329_190010.jpg this is what I've been using recently. It's big enough to hold all my essentials but still on the compact side. No wear or color transfer yet (I was concerned about that with the patent). I've only had it a few months though.

Reactions: Kendie26
Thanks for starting this thread because I have wondered about this. I use a coach skinny mini and keep my cards, bills and coins in it. Most of my bags are small so its perfect for that. But, I don't like folding my bills anymore. Are there any suggestions for a very compact wallet that has space for cards and coins yet can fold out for bills?