Chanel lovers, do you carry other bags besides Chanel?

i go for different designer brands other than Chanel, 'coz my taste varies onn different occassions... ... but right now [at this very moment] I totally heart Chanel alone. :girlsigh:

Besides Chanel I have a Bottega Veneta, Lamberston Truex, a Cole Haan Collection satchel that looks like BV and a Longchamp leather tote. I can feel myself being lured over to Hermes....would love a Kelly!!

I collect a few other designers--the usual suspects like prada, gucci, lv--but I think the first Chanel bag has put me under some kind of a spell...I'm addicted now.

Well, actually I only have Gucci's, LV's and Dolce & Gabbana's, Dior. I still don't have any Chanel bags :shrugs:... But I'm waiting for my Bronze Coco Cabas, which will arrive in August/ September... I'm thinking about buying the petite shopping tote next week, though, as a reward... :nuts:

I never really carried chanel everyday because of my everyday outings-until I got the cabas. I usually carry the large gucci horebit hobo in a variety of colors, materials and trims.

I used to collect LV, the vintage wardrobe trunks and cosmetic cases. I only wore LV for many years. Then the fakes came out and I saw them everywhere and they got boring.

Now I love Chanel. I am totally taken over by her. I also have a wonderful personalized Goyard. Hermes is a bit too staid for me. I am wanting the rock and chain Chanel next.

Fauve