Chanel loose thread help!!!

Same here, my black Chic & Glitter tote in patent leather has a loose thread on one end of the strap and i got it in December during the sale...my DH said that's why it went on sale b/c the quality is not there....wondering if it's true??? any thought, ladies?

I feel that Nordies has the best return/exchange policy ever!!! I'm sure your SA will be able to help you with your problem. I would be the same way... I'm super anal when it comes to my Chanels. For the price you're paying, nothing should be defective! GL!

Hi ladies,

Has anyone experienced loose thread after a few years use and had it fixed? I was wondering if local shoe repair stores can fix it?? Estimate cost?? I have attached the pics... I don't want to send it to Chanel Boutique just yet because it may take them a very long time to return it back to me:sad:

Thank you Thank you!!!!!````````````````

Attachments

• DSC05309.JPG
    DSC05309.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC05314.JPG
    DSC05314.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 165
Hi Blue. I am sorry you've got an issue with loose threads. I would not trust taking it to a shoe repair shop, just in case something happens? Atleast if you take it to a Chanel boutique, they will/should guarantee their repair work.

Ahhhhhh! I just got my jumbo flap like a month ago... And when I opened it just now I noticed that this thread at the side of the flaps has come undone!!!!!! Is this something chanel can/will fix? Will it cost a fortune and I'll have to wait months for her to be returned to me??
See the attached picture... Don't judge the Pocahontas bed sheets.....

Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks in advance!!! So sad right now... :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 429
If you go back to the store with your receipt they should be able to send it to the spa free of charge since it's been less than a year. It might take a month or two for you to get it back though.