Chanel long wallets

1. I'm thinking about getting a Chanel tote, probably Cambon, and I'm wondering what long wallets are out there. I did see some picks in another thread of a long zip-a-round wallet in Cambon. Is there also a long wallet that doesn't zip, just has a flap? For those that have either of these wallets, do you like them? Pics are appreciated!

2. <-------------I have one, love it, use it everyday. Has slots for cc and a zip for coins. Sorry don't have a pix of the inside.

3. I absolutely love mine:love:

wallet.jpg p2.jpg p1.jpg
  4. Rose has a gorgeous wallet.
    I love it - I think its the most beauitful I've seem

5. Oh, Thank you!!:heart:

6. It is gorgeous, Rose:yes: . Thanks for sharing!

7. I have a Paris New York wallet, hlaf of it zips and holds dollars and change plus one more compartment and the other side snaps closed holding the credit cards.
    I can take a pic later if no one else posts it first.

8. LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart: your wallet rose! Is it recent?

9. Thank you Tammy and Jadecee. I got the wallet around 4 months ago in NYC.

10. Thanks for the info! heehee.. I keep on coming to this thread just to look at your beautiful wallet! :love:

I already have a LV wallet and was thinking of getting another one in a different style, but I think I'm going to go to Chanel and check out what they have in stock now! The leather looks so soft!!!

11. I have a long one - I will post pics tomorrow!!

12. Here's my most recent Chanel purchase, a Paris New York wallet:

DSCF2072.jpg DSCF2067.jpg DSCF2074.jpg
  13. swanky... I really like that one... I am loving how it snaps and zips. I didn't really look at that one when I got my wallet b/c the plate threw me off.. but I do like it.... too bad I don't have the energy to switch wallets often. I use it until I destroy it and then I replace it!!

14. LOL! That's what I used to do. . . but I could NOT ruin that dang Burberry Nova Check wallet! That Nova Check just DOES NOT die! LMBO! Finally had to retire her!

15. Swanky, absolutely love your wallet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice