Chanel Logo Earrings

would you know if Chanel stores repair such earrings? mine got broke when i was pulling off the plastic/lock thing (sorry, don't know the exact term hehehe) :crybaby:
Yes. If you take them to a boutique they will repair them at little or no charge depending upon the damage. If the item was purchased at a department store, like Saks, bring them in with your receipt and they will send them off for repair. It takes much longer for a repair from a department store than directly through the boutique.

I bought mine for Neimans and they were nice about replacing, its just I dont have time for all these returns. They are Chanel earrings after all, and this should not be happening. I saw a post for some basic gold cc earrings with no stones for 180.00 I think I will order those this week. I will miss the "bling" but at least they are safe and still are Chanel. I bought the Chanel sunglass saturday with the Mother of pearl and want to just ne happy with it all.

I have the CC crystal ones and have never had a problem with the stones falling out, but the other pair I have (see picture), a stone fell out 3 weeks after I got them. :confused1:
They were a gift from my mom and it was sooo...irritating. :cursing:
I still wear them but it bothers me everytime I put them on. I guess I could take them in to be repaired, but it seems like a lot of effort KWIM? :shrugs:

Attachments

• IMG_1896.JPG
    IMG_1896.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 119
Yes they are stainless steel with glued in Austrian crystals. I have heard of the little stones falling out - and often. I have had mine for 3 months now but none have fallen out. The gal at Saks told me not to get them wet - yikes. Yes, you can take them back for repair but it takes a long time (I was told) In fact, the gal at Saks said she just goes to the craft store and buys the little crystals and glues them in herself so she doesn't have to wait for her earrings! Zoikes. Yes, even after this conversation I still bought them. I do love them though. I guess you know anything that you value you have to take care of...

I never did anything wrong to mine. Never got them wet, anything..never SLAMMED them down. Didnt shower with them and they (crystals) feel out in two pairs. The last pair I super glued the crystals back in by using a safety pins point so the glue was as thin as a hair but it held them in place. just to much damn work for some chanel earrings IMO.

i prefer the larger one..but then again it all depends on the size of your ear..us the cc can actually look weird if your ear is narrower...it pokes to your ear ....if it makes sense..

I really want to get a pair and I'm just wondering where to get them. Are they something they sell pretty much all the time and in most of their boutiques or are their really hard to find?

Thankie :smile:

My hubby bought me a pair of the crystal ones for mothers day. I took them off one day and a crystal was missing. I took them back to neimans for a replacement. the gucci sales guy told me they always have people coming in with that problem. I got them replaced. do you know i took them off two days later, placed them on my counter and 2 stones fell out! I was so ticked. I had been wanting them for so long and this happened. I "fixed" them myself but my hubby told me to take them back because Chanel earrings shouldnt be doing that for that price. So I now want some basic gold ones that I have seen on TPF. I recall being at Bath and Body and a sales girl stopped me and said she liked them and asked me where I got them! I HATE that question. Like where do you think? Someone asked me once where did you get you LV, DUH! I mean they are sold in certain places. You dont seem them at Dillards or Macys do you? Well think! I think they assume they may be knock offs or something or want to know who I am getting stuff from...I just hate that.

Geez, that would really tick me off. Duh, where else would you have gotten them they have the logo written all over?! Although the fake ones abound, I wouldnt buy them. Even if people cant tell the difference, well i would know.