Chanel Lipstick Fans...Huge Favor!!

PursePrincessAmy

Need More Purses!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
This is my first post here in The Beauty Bar but I'm hoping someone can help out. Once upon a time I used a Chanel Lipstick in the color "Brown Sugar". It is no longer made but I'm wondering if someone can recommend a similar Chanel color or a color in another line. I miss it so much!! Thanks!!

You might want to check out Three Custom Color. If you have a sample of the old lipstick, they can recreate it for you. If not, I believe they have a database of discontinued colors, according to their website:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you do not have a sample but you remember the brand name and color name of the shade you are looking for, please email us and
we can check our archive of over 7,500 shades that we have matched for other clients. If your shade is not in our archives, we can
arrange to notify you if we receive it from another client.
[/FONT]
Here's a link to their website:

three custom color | custom blending

You might want to check out Three Custom Color. If you have a sample of the old lipstick, they can recreate it for you. If not, I believe they have a database of discontinued colors, according to their website:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you do not have a sample but you remember the brand name and color name of the shade you are looking for, please email us and [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]we can check our archive of over 7,500 shades that we have matched for other clients. If your shade is not in our archives, we can [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]arrange to notify you if we receive it from another client.[/FONT]
Here's a link to their website:

three custom color | custom blending

Wow! That's cool!

I LOVED Brown Sugar by Chanel. I was devasted that they discontinued.

I haven't found any color that is as good as that one.

One that is close is Dior Beige Box Office.

They have the color on file but recommended sending in the swatch as well. I don't have a swatch so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. It is $50 for two tubes of the same color and I'm a bit afraid to spend that kind of money only to be disappointed. Hmmm....we'll see. Maybe after the holidays!!

Thanks for the advice, all!!

You're welcome! I haven't purchased any of their color-matching products, but all the info I've read on them says good stuff. The other nice thing is that you can apparently match the color and then even tweak the formulation, i.e. make it glossier, more matte, etc.!