200404020105.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,766
  • 200404020104.jpg
    200404020104.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,887
  • cambon tote.jpg
    cambon tote.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,228
Someday I will have one of the white ones. The Chanel SA talked me out of it last time because she said it would get dirty easily, and I got a beige one. I still want a white one though!! I'm pretty careful with my bags so I think I would be ok with white. Does anyone here own a white Cambon bag? If so do you find it gets dirty easily and is it easy to clean?

whatzerface said:
Someday I will have one of the white ones. The Chanel SA talked me out of it last time because she said it would get dirty easily, and I got a beige one. I still want a white one though!! I'm pretty careful with my bags so I think I would be ok with white. Does anyone here own a white Cambon bag? If so do you find it gets dirty easily and is it easy to clean?

I have a white cambon, its very striking, but yes it is very high maintenance. I rarely have mine out. :sad:

may3545 said:
The pink is discontinued, but u can definitely find it somewhere... .either someone here wants to sell? =D I have the pink cambon... LOVE LOVE LOVE!

i know! i'm so sad! next time i will know better than to wait on things that i know will be disco'd. i'll see what the boutique has today.

may3545 said:
The pink is discontinued, but u can definitely find it somewhere... .either someone here wants to sell? =D I have the pink cambon... LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I saw a couple pink Cambons when I was in last weekend...if I had known it was discontinued I might've picked something up! When I got my last cambon I was talked outta the pink and into the beige by my SA since she said it was more of a classic :cry:

Ok just got back...they have a pink small messenger on order for me but i'm afraid it is too small for practicality. I might just get the medium size when the pink is in. I kept going back and forth from the cambon to the vuitton minna street...but the cambon appeals more to me, i'm scared of the color transfer with the vernis.