Chanel Ligne Cambon line

1. just wanted to share with you guys some pic from this line....:P

Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_01.jpg Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_bowling_bag.jpg Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_messenger_small.jpg Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_multi_pocket_bag.jpg Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_small_tote.jpg
    murasaki likes this.
  2. Don't forget the fanny pack !

27_1.JPG

3. few more minus Vanessa :smile:

cambon tote.jpg 200404020104.jpg 200404020105.jpg chanel cambon.jpg multipocket.jpg
  4. Thank's ayla :biggrin:
    i like this waist pochette !!! :love::love::love:

5. few more...:smile:

chanel2004_3.jpg Website06.jpg Chanel Bowling Bag.jpg
  6. click click save save...beauty of cambon.

7. I absolutely LOVE the Chanel Cambon line. Must go down today and look at the messenger! I wonder if I can still get a pink somewhere?!

8. I love this line. I have the large tote and it is so functional.

9. Someday I will have one of the white ones. The Chanel SA talked me out of it last time because she said it would get dirty easily, and I got a beige one. I still want a white one though!! I'm pretty careful with my bags so I think I would be ok with white. Does anyone here own a white Cambon bag? If so do you find it gets dirty easily and is it easy to clean?

10. I have a white cambon, its very striking, but yes it is very high maintenance. I rarely have mine out. :sad:

11. The pink is discontinued, but u can definitely find it somewhere... .either someone here wants to sell? =D I have the pink cambon... LOVE LOVE LOVE!

12. i know! i'm so sad! next time i will know better than to wait on things that i know will be disco'd. i'll see what the boutique has today.

13. I saw a couple pink Cambons when I was in last weekend...if I had known it was discontinued I might've picked something up! When I got my last cambon I was talked outta the pink and into the beige by my SA since she said it was more of a classic :cry:

14. I wish there were a style that appealed to me in this line, its so cute! :biggrin:

15. Ok just got back...they have a pink small messenger on order for me but i'm afraid it is too small for practicality. I might just get the medium size when the pink is in. I kept going back and forth from the cambon to the vuitton minna street...but the cambon appeals more to me, i'm scared of the color transfer with the vernis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice