Chanel light pinks

atnluxx

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone else feel like chanel is basically doing a light pink color every season? I know it's a very popular color but I remember it being pretty rare and I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on it. Obviously there's going to be slight variation in color from season to season but overall it's still light pink and I'm just wondering why they're doing that when they're known for not repeating colors.

Reactions: platanoparty
What zaraha said ^
I’m sooooo guilty, I have 3 light pink Chanel bags (Jumbo, CCH, Vanity w/chain) and I have no business owning bags that similar to each other :P they’re just soooo mesmerizing though, I’m weak

Pinks sell. This pink lover isnt complaining :lol:

I know people say that Chanel is trying to go the way of Hermes and how they operate maybe this is another move? I have no leg in this argument at all but I see people like to mention Chanel wanting to be like Hermes all the time.

I think Chanel is doing this to stop resellers. Previously the pinks can go for way over retail but prices definitely go down since Chanel is releasing at least one light pink per collection.
I know they’re light pinks but not all light pinks are created equal. My fav are the 21c and 22s.