Chanel les 4 ombres Demure or Dunes?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Neither. LOL. Variations will give you that peachy brown look. Demure has pink tones and Dunes is yellow based. I like Variations because it is peachy browns and a nice taupe.

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
hmm would the variations quad look good on asians too? like NC30ish shade w/ yellow undertones or sand beige?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I have used Variations on many skin tones. Its very nuetral. It works on everyone. Its a staple in my kit.

kathywko

should be BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
I got the Kaska Beige quad and I love it! I get a lot of compliments on it! They are wonderful colors to give a neutral brown look

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
:bump: I'm looking for a new neutral quadra for Asian skintone.

I can't decide which one I want...but kinda want a gold shadow in the quad too. I saw Variations, but am afraid that brown is too brown for me? Any recommendations? TIA!

Last edited:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
devoted, I would also LOVE to get my mitts on either Beiges de Chanel and/or Variations! They are my two HG quads. Both are no longer in stores, though. :sad:

What are you in MAC makeup? This will help me - I am NC35/40, with very yellow undertones. At this point I think that the best quad to get the look that you want is perhaps Kaska Beige, and then try to get your hands on some a peachy One-Touch shadow like Abricot (which is only available on ick-bay now, waaaaah). The Nordie's Anniv. quad is very pretty (gold, browns) but it is not very pigmented at all - even the SAs admitted this to me, so I cancelled my order.

I will keep my eyes peeled for you!