Chanel Leboy Uneven Strap

candybagdee

Feb 24, 2013
Hi,
I have just recently purchased the chanel leboy at my local Chanel boutique and when I got home I was just trying it on however I discover that both ends of the leather straps are stitched unevenly ( pic attached ) can anyone please tell me if this is normal? And what upset me more is the box they gave me are broken. I'm so disappointed and really want to return the item. Can anyone please let me know if that is a manufacture fault so I can bring it back? Thanks! Any help will be appreciated!

Candy

Attachments

• IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 656
I can't see the unevenness but if you can see it then you won't be able to unsee it. Doesn't hurt to take back to boutique and get a replacement if they have another. Also then you can ask SA for a new box that's not broken. Doesn't hurt to ask, I'm sure they can give you another box.

I can't see the unevenness but if you can see it then you won't be able to unsee it. Doesn't hurt to take back to boutique and get a replacement if they have another. Also then you can ask SA for a new box that's not broken. Doesn't hurt to ask, I'm sure they can give you another box.

The one major difference I do see is the height of the leather 'loop' :-s. Yes I'd go back to the store and get an exchange! (Don't we get 14 days to exchange?)

IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1760.JPG
Hi,
Ya at first it's hard to tell but I try drawing an arrow next to the straps so maybe it will makes it easier to see. I think I will definitely bring it back for an exchange since I'm also not a 100% in love with the sheen on the caviar leather.

Hi could you tell me if this boy bag's leather hard or soft? Durable? Thank you.

Hi
It's quite durable I would say since it's the caviar leather and the leather feels soft when you touch it. But what I don't like is the sheen on it I personally don't like it as it makes the leather look plasticky and especially when pairing with the ruthenium hardware. While my friend prefer the sheen look over the matte look caviar, I decide to exchange it to a lambskin instead. And I am so glad I did, it looks so much more luxurious!!!

Reactions: lindamirella