Chanel large love bow satin bag arrived...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
no pics yet though...sowee...just super busy with work and all...:sweatdrop:

also got the summer night large "sack" size bag coming tomorrow!!!:heart:

YAY...and possibly will have pics of some Chanel fine jewelry items by next week to share...:yahoo:

I DO love the love bow though, its adorable and sits comfortably on my arm when I tried it on yesterday and played with it a little bit :love:

Omg, Cory... someone's been doing some "work" lately on the Chanel front! Can't wait to see your pictures!

And do I hear Chanel fine jewelry?! I take it someone was quite taken with the new camellia stuff...! Can't wait to see everything, b.t.w. LOVE your new red flap and other goodies too.

omg, just remembered that I forgot to PM you back from like a week ago -sorry! (p.s. how was ihop?! ;))

Congrats!! Can't wait to see the fine jewelry part!

wee...am trying to do 10,000 things at once, but will get pics up next week sometime!!

Omg, Cory... someone's been doing some "work" lately on the Chanel front! Can't wait to see your pictures!

And do I hear Chanel fine jewelry?! I take it someone was quite taken with the new camellia stuff...! Can't wait to see everything, b.t.w. LOVE your new red flap and other goodies too.

omg, just remembered that I forgot to PM you back from like a week ago -sorry! (p.s. how was ihop?! ;))

ihop was awesome heehee...just got your pm today, will msg u back

and yes, i love the camellia stuff as well as anything with stars and hearts so yah...my chanel fine jewelry collection kinda encompasses that :smile:

congrats and also eagerly awaiting your jewelry pics! :smile:

congrats cory..and can't wait to see the pics

Can't wait to see! I LOVE the summer night bag! Post pics of everything!

thankssss....summer night and love bow are hanging out today as I speak...but ive been working too much to even pay them much attn :shrugs:

will post pics as soon as i get a chance...thanks!!! i know how its poopy to wait for pics :Push:

Congrats...can't wait to see pics too~~

Oh congrats!!! I just recently saw pics of the bow bag and fell in love. Really can't wait to see pics.

congrats :yahoo:
please post modelling pic :yes:

i cant wait to see pictures!
i love love love chanel.

i can't wait for the pics:smile:

thanks everyone...ill try to get pics up here ASAP...:tup::heart: