Chanel Large Deauville Tote

clh5030

O.G.
Mar 14, 2013
I have been eyeing the Large Chanel Deauville Tote with the shorter hand held straps and the longer chain straps for the shoulder for quite some time now. Specifically in the denim color. How convenient is this bag? Do the chain straps dig into the shoulder and make things really uncomfortable? I do not want to go smaller and get the one that has the more comfortable shoulder straps. Can anyone who owns this bag let me know your opinion on how useful it is? Thanks in advance!

I have been eyeing the Large Chanel Deauville Tote with the shorter hand held straps and the longer chain straps for the shoulder for quite some time now. Specifically in the denim color. How convenient is this bag? Do the chain straps dig into the shoulder and make things really uncomfortable? I do not want to go smaller and get the one that has the more comfortable shoulder straps. Can anyone who owns this bag let me know your opinion on how useful it is? Thanks in advance!
Hi there,
I am also looking for a large Chanel Deauville Tote. Do you ave any idea where I can find an unused one? Thank you so much

I have the large denim one and use it almost daily. I don't find it too heavy but I don't carry that much in it. I highly recommend an organizer such as Samorga to keep the shape of the non-structured ones like the denim. Otherwise it's really slouchy. The organizer helps it stand up.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
I have the large denim one and use it almost daily. I don't find it too heavy but I don't carry that much in it. I highly recommend an organizer such as Samorga to keep the shape of the non-structured ones like the denim. Otherwise it's really slouchy. The organizer helps it stand up.
good to know; so excited to get my gray one! thx

Ladies, yesterday I was on my shopping trip in NY I stopped by Bergdorf Goodman they have so many cute bags...I was really happy to find a black caviar boy $4700 with black hardware and an aged calfskin mini square black on black. But the real treat was that I was finally able to get a denim deauville I was never able to get the pink one last year but this year I got the beige with pink sequin....but they also have the grey and white ones left in case anyone is looking. Happy shopping
You can call or text Emily she's awesome! 3479869430
thx for sharing! I actually determined that the medium was too big for me :sad: I have my eye on the smaller north/south version that's taller.. maybe I'll see if bergdorg got that size.. I heard only nordstroms is in the gray I want

Ladies, yesterday I was on my shopping trip in NY I stopped by Bergdorf Goodman they have so many cute bags...I was really happy to find a black caviar boy $4700 with black hardware and an aged calfskin mini square black on black. But the real treat was that I was finally able to get a denim deauville I was never able to get the pink one last year but this year I got the beige with pink sequin....but they also have the grey and white ones left in case anyone is looking. Happy shopping
You can call or text Emily she's awesome! 3479869430
Can you post a pic of your beige? I have never seen that one!

Hi everyone! I've recently been looking at getting a large Deauville and was looking for opinions? Love it? Hate it? I would buy it primarly for traveling. Every once in a while for everyday. Has anyone used theirs for traveling? Your comments would be appreciated!

Reactions: Vainkittyx