Chanel Large Biarritz Tote?

bags27

Apr 24, 2012
Does anyone still buy this tote? I know this is an old and unpopular bag but I kinda like it. Initially i wanted to buy Gst but when i tried it in the boutique, it looks big on my frame. I dont like it. A cent for your thought about this Paris Biarritz Tote?

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
Funny you should ask this, as I was just wondering if this tote was still made! I happen to really like the look. (Not gonna buy one, though, because the last thing I need is another tote bag!)

ice75

May 9, 2012
I have a paris barritz large bag. I love it for shopping and travelling. Don't really need to take care of it. You have to like the bag then you will enjoy using it. :smile:

ilovesundae

Oct 13, 2009
I understand your quandary cos m also considering the biarritz large. Am eyeing a black one with irisdescence. Do any of you guys have any takes on the biarritz? True, it might be a tad outdated but i feel the design is still a classic. :smile:

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
The larger version of this tote is actually large than GST, unless you select the small version.

CHANEL777

Apr 19, 2009
I bought my Paris Biarritz small size last year and I do use it alot,especially on travelling.
it's really practical and comfortable! I really thinik it's a classic piece, low maintance and worth the buy.

cheyi

Jan 5, 2010
I bought my large Biarritz to use as a baby bag. I love it as it is really lightweight and extremely low maintenance (I don't baby it at all and it is still in a very good condition). I personally think it has a classic tote look and does not look outdated at all.