Chanel Lambskin Tote

Aug 18, 2006
Hello...Looking to buy my 3rd Chanel item. And crazy as it sounds, I'm not a *white* bag person..but this bag is so hard not to go nuts for...It might just be a phase..but

If you've seen them in store, what is your first impression? I think it's made of lambskin.

Is it worth the price?

Elle Magazine Feb 2009

Attachments

• Chanel Lambskin Totes_2008.jpg
    Chanel Lambskin Totes_2008.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 97
I saw that in the lookbook. Meh. I personally wouldn't want to wear a bag that's designed to look like a shopping bag. To each his/her own though. If you like it, go for it.

I would imagine that much white on a bag would be hard to keep clean.

I know a lot of people don't really like these bags but I think they're adorable! I'd say go for it, though personally I'd like one in black better... that much white makes me nervous!

i am not sure what would be the use of this bag? for everyday its too white and its definitely not an evening bag. So again I am not sure how u will use it. Probably not worth the price in my opinion.

i am not sure what would be the use of this bag? for everyday its too white and its definitely not an evening bag. So again I am not sure how u will use it. Probably not worth the price in my opinion.
ITA. I think it would be a FUN bag to have, like as a beach bag or a tote to just throw gym stuff in or take as a shopping tote.... But I'm guessing the price of this bag doesn't justify those uses...

Is there a better picture for this bag? I haven't seen it in person. I can't say much because it looks like a paper shopping bag to me (base on the picture).

I'd say, if you like it, go for it!