Chanel Lambskin Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello...Looking to buy my 3rd Chanel item. And crazy as it sounds, I'm not a *white* bag person..but this bag is so hard not to go nuts for...It might just be a phase..but

If you've seen them in store, what is your first impression? I think it's made of lambskin.

Is it worth the price?

Elle Magazine Feb 2009

Attached Files:

2. I saw that in the lookbook. Meh. I personally wouldn't want to wear a bag that's designed to look like a shopping bag. To each his/her own though. If you like it, go for it.

I would imagine that much white on a bag would be hard to keep clean.

3. Funny enough :blush:that's why i thought it was sooo cute...but as much as i appreciate Chanel's classic style...I adore the novelty items more...

4. I know a lot of people don't really like these bags but I think they're adorable! I'd say go for it, though personally I'd like one in black better... that much white makes me nervous!

5. i am not sure what would be the use of this bag? for everyday its too white and its definitely not an evening bag. So again I am not sure how u will use it. Probably not worth the price in my opinion.

6. ITA. I think it would be a FUN bag to have, like as a beach bag or a tote to just throw gym stuff in or take as a shopping tote.... But I'm guessing the price of this bag doesn't justify those uses...

7. Is there a better picture for this bag? I haven't seen it in person. I can't say much because it looks like a paper shopping bag to me (base on the picture).

I'd say, if you like it, go for it!