Chanel jumbo, Sienna Miller reissue - pics

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I think I have made my mind up to get a jumbo as it is the best one for everyday and some evenings. I did however see this pic of a reissue used as an evening bag which I think looks perfectly ok, is this the same size as the jumbo flap? As then I think the jumbo would look find for evening. Also is Sienna Millers black patent reissue the same size as a jumbo as she also uses hers for evening which looks fine!
ModelinMissDarkSilverreissue.jpg

hi rosie,

the metallic reissue in the first pic looks smaller than a classic jumbo flap. i have a black jumbo and 3 reissues (225, 226). i've used the jumbo once for an evening out, and felt it was a bit bulky for that type of occasion. love the 225 reissues, but i think you'd like the larger 226.

I think Sienna's might be a 226? (where are all the other reissue experts?? ;))

I think a 226 would be perfect for switching from day to evening. 227 is comparable to the jumbo size... I think you could pull off a 227 for evening, but it IS a bit bulky. A 226 would probably be a better size to transition for day-evening. It's large enough for day use (since it's larger than a classic med/large flap) and relatively smaller than a jumbo -which I think is more casual looking for an evening look.

Anyways, 226 and 227 are my favorite reissue sizes, you really can't go wrong with either!