Chanel jumbo owners-- what do you use your bag for? Double or single flap!

Saaski

Feb 25, 2020
I'm curious! I like the jumbo, but I think for me it's more a fantasy bag. I couldn't use it for work and don't really think I'd be comfortable taking it traveling. So I'd love to know what jumbo owners really use their bags for.

Do you use it for work (and if so, what do you do, if you don't mind sharing)? Find it more appropriate for weekends or travel? Something else?

Single or double flap? I have both—Bought the double flap first then a single flap which is a little more spacious. But I still kept the double flap. I will never sell any of my Chanel bags.

When do I use it? Every day while the weather is good. Even to work and weekends. Then when the weather gets rainy, I use my LV bags.

(I know tiny bags are ‘the trend’ but I have to carry more than just a tiny item of two in my bags.)
#jumboforever

I have two jumbos, white and black, both caviar with silver hardware and I love them. I have taken them to work, but not often. Mine probably get the most use on nights or weekends when I need more stuff than what will fit in a rectangular mini or woc, and when it’s not important for me to be hands free with a crossbody (I don’t like wearing my jumbo crossbody). My black jumbo definitely gets the most use, I typically only wear the white with lighter colors

I have a black jumbo double flap in caviar and it's my most-used bag! Generally speaking it's been a night / weekend bag, but I have carried it to work, although not often as I typically need to carry more with me. Amid covid, I use it almost every day that I actually leave the house.

I have a so black crumpled calfskin jumbo. Precovid I never wore it to work because I need a tote style bag to fit a laptop. I tend to like more low key lux for everyday looks. I use it a lot in the winter time since the straps are long enough to go over layers and coats easily. I’m in Texas where summers are hot and usually switch to smaller bag then.

Reactions: weezer and Saaski