Chanel Jumbo Flap or MJ Stam?

1. Hi girls! Could you help me choose between a Black Chanel Jumbo Flap :heart: or a black Marc Jacobs Stam:heart: ? I am looking for one quilted bag for semi-regular use and was wondering which may be more practical and which would fit more stuff. I like both but keep going back and forth in trying to choose one. Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks:smile:

2. I vote for Chanel Jumbo flap, its a classic design. IMO, MJ Stam is wee-bit seasonal ? But, its a cool looking bag, I drool everytime I see one.:drool:

3. I say the Chanel too, you will use it forever!

4. The stam is a very cool looking bag, but the chanel will last forever. So I agree -- Chanel.
    You might also look at the Chanel Paris/New York black flap bag. It is edgier than the traditional, but still has lasting power IMO.

5. definitely chanel

6. Chanel Classic Flap

7. Chanel :biggrin:

8. personally i like stam, but for investment more to chanel

9. Chanel is more classic looking - while the MJ Stam has that Kate Moss/rocker edge to it.

10. CHANEL! It's a classic.

11. Chanel, even though I *think* the Stam may fit slightly more.

Have you tried the Jumbo on? A lot of people think it's too big, the Large is also great to try on.

12. chanel all the way!! ..well..if i have to pick from the two

13. chanel, it's just so classic

14. Chanel:heart:

15. you must know that chanel is eternal!!! the marc jacobs stam is going to be out of season soon. which colour you going to choose? i love the black AND the plum. the plum is exquisite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice