Chanel Jumbo Flap or MJ Stam?

desiree

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hi girls! Could you help me choose between a Black Chanel Jumbo Flap :heart: or a black Marc Jacobs Stam:heart: ? I am looking for one quilted bag for semi-regular use and was wondering which may be more practical and which would fit more stuff. I like both but keep going back and forth in trying to choose one. Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks:smile:

I vote for Chanel Jumbo flap, its a classic design. IMO, MJ Stam is wee-bit seasonal ? But, its a cool looking bag, I drool everytime I see one.:drool:

The stam is a very cool looking bag, but the chanel will last forever. So I agree -- Chanel.
You might also look at the Chanel Paris/New York black flap bag. It is edgier than the traditional, but still has lasting power IMO.

Chanel, even though I *think* the Stam may fit slightly more.

Have you tried the Jumbo on? A lot of people think it's too big, the Large is also great to try on.

you must know that chanel is eternal!!! the marc jacobs stam is going to be out of season soon. which colour you going to choose? i love the black AND the plum. the plum is exquisite.