CHANEL JUMBO Caviar

you can try BG, they might still have it in stock. but a lot of places are sold out of it now...
you should probably call before you visit so you won't waste your time.

PS cute pom!!

you can try BG, they might still have it in stock. but a lot of places are sold out of it now...
you should probably call before you visit so you won't waste your time.

PS cute pom!!
Thank you !!! love ur CHANEL as well

What's the Pros and Cons of buying from CHANEL flagship store or department store......

Any good SA to recommend in NY with email?? i am on a trip, hope can contact by email first

After the price increase, what's the current US price for a black classic jumbo caviar? I looked in the price thread and reference library, but it wasn't mentioned.

^^^Jumbo Caviar is now 2995 US

---------------------------------------------------

OP - I was in few stores in NYC on Sunday. The only place I saw Black was 57th street boutique. BG had Beige & White I think. 57th looked like it just got a HUGE shipment of Classics. The store was very crowed and lots of people snapping them up. I'd call around first if you can.

To me it looks like finally since after the stocks were gone with everyone grabbing before the increase stores are finally getting some Classics in stock again. BG even had some 255 black matte reissues with GHW.

^^^Jumbo Caviar is now 2995 US

---------------------------------------------------

OP - I was in few stores in NYC on Sunday. The only place I saw Black was 57th street boutique. BG had Beige & White I think. 57th looked like it just got a HUGE shipment of Classics. The store was very crowed and lots of people snapping them up. I'd call around first if you can.

To me it looks like finally since after the stocks were gone with everyone grabbing before the increase stores are finally getting some Classics in stock again. BG even had some 255 black matte reissues with GHW.
thank you for your information...seems i am almost too late for the crowd.