CHANEL JUMBO Caviar

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
you can try BG, they might still have it in stock. but a lot of places are sold out of it now...
you should probably call before you visit so you won't waste your time.

PS cute pom!!

eefashionista

a trip to NY
Mar 22, 2010
Sydney
you can try BG, they might still have it in stock. but a lot of places are sold out of it now...
you should probably call before you visit so you won't waste your time.

PS cute pom!!
Thank you !!! love ur CHANEL as well

What's the Pros and Cons of buying from CHANEL flagship store or department store......

Any good SA to recommend in NY with email?? i am on a trip, hope can contact by email first

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
^^^Jumbo Caviar is now 2995 US

---------------------------------------------------

OP - I was in few stores in NYC on Sunday. The only place I saw Black was 57th street boutique. BG had Beige & White I think. 57th looked like it just got a HUGE shipment of Classics. The store was very crowed and lots of people snapping them up. I'd call around first if you can.

To me it looks like finally since after the stocks were gone with everyone grabbing before the increase stores are finally getting some Classics in stock again. BG even had some 255 black matte reissues with GHW.

eefashionista

a trip to NY
Mar 22, 2010
Sydney
^^^Jumbo Caviar is now 2995 US

---------------------------------------------------

OP - I was in few stores in NYC on Sunday. The only place I saw Black was 57th street boutique. BG had Beige & White I think. 57th looked like it just got a HUGE shipment of Classics. The store was very crowed and lots of people snapping them up. I'd call around first if you can.

To me it looks like finally since after the stocks were gone with everyone grabbing before the increase stores are finally getting some Classics in stock again. BG even had some 255 black matte reissues with GHW.
thank you for your information...seems i am almost too late for the crowd.

pls5

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
dang! you all are making me want to shop!!!! it's been rare that i've gone in there and felt like they have "everything", more like never... but even when i was in there the other day some things caught my eye... can i resist??!!??

I would try 57th street, I heard they have everything there!

nowstime

Feb 9, 2008
Thanks ACTRESS for the contact...will contact her tomorrow...will let you know after the transction.

Thanks~