Chanel jewelry with or without year/season?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hai there,

I'm sorry, I dont' know if this is the right place for this question..:sad:..
    I just won a bidding on Ebay, and bought a Chanel necklace.
    There is a little oval plate on the necklace showing the markings 'CHANEL', the dubbel cc-sign, and 'MADE IN FRANCE'. But: NOT the year and the letter of the season. I have done some searching and found out that the year and season-letter is sometimes on the plate and sometimes not. (This necklace comes from a so called 'power seller' with 100% positive feedback.) Can it still be authentic when there is no year and season-letter on the plate?
    Sorry for my poor Enlisch...(I'm Dutch)
    Thanks so much in advance!
    Vaantje

2. I'm sorry, but how do I do that? I don't see an option in that topic to make a new question/tread... Only to give a reaction to an existing thread.... Maybe it's my poor English...
    Vaantje

3. The thread is our authentication thread. Members pose authenticity questions by posting links to an auction, website, or by posting pictures of the item in question and other members provide an opinion about authenticity of said item.

4. Yes, thanks, I knew that, but now I see all the different questions are posted in one thread. So I will put my question also there, I hope I will succeed in putting a picture with it... goning to do my best.
    Vaantje

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.