Chanel Jewellery

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
I am kind of wanting to track down some nice small CC studs - and have of course been looking at the sites we all "go to" - and found some - but does all Chanel Jewellery come with authenticity cards?

And what should I look for?

I am kind of wanting to track down some nice small CC studs - and have of course been looking at the sites we all "go to" - and found some - but does all Chanel Jewellery come with authenticity cards?

And what should I look for?

None come with authenticity cards. You should look for a stamp showing the season/year the piece was made, or the same info on a hanging tag if it's a necklace or bracelet that doesn't have this on the clasp. For earrings that are the typical "CC" this stamp/engraving should be on the back of the earrings. Only a few styles of earrings don't have the room for this and thus have no date stamp.

Attachments

• stampa - Copy.jpg
    stampa - Copy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 616
  • stampb - Copy.jpg
    stampb - Copy.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 616
  • stamp - Copy.jpg
    stamp - Copy.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
None come with authenticity cards. You should look for a stamp showing the season/year the piece was made, or the same info on a hanging tag if it's a necklace or bracelet that doesn't have this on the clasp. For earrings that are the typical "CC" this stamp/engraving should be on the back of the earrings. Only a few styles of earrings don't have the room for this and thus have no date stamp.

Thank you Tutu - we can always count on you :biggrin: