Chanel jewellery or Louis Vuitton bag?

I have the Chanel pearls, & they are really not worth the money. I've even thought about selling them. The pearls are pretty, but I would get the Manhattan. You can buy lots of strands of glass pearls from HSN. lol.

I LOVE the Chanel pearls but have a hard time spending that kind of money on costume jewelery, they're sooooo cute but I'd rather that go toward Mikimoto pearls or something. Go for the Manhattan, if it's a bag you've been wanting for a while you'll never feel satisfied until you get it.....

Yes the pic is from cicciolina, i should have asked her before using it. But i just needed to know ur advice straight away!

I think I will get the manhattan PM, and the chanel earrings. Its true, I don't want to spend money like that on costume jewellery. The manhattan is also something i have wanted so badly for so long.

The earrings however wont break the bank, and are ever so cute!

I'd go for the jewellery: gorgeous, classic pieces that will go with any outfit and should last for yrs to come!

I'm quoting you because that kitty in your icon is the CUTEST thing ive ever seen in my life and i had to say it. what's it's name?

I'd get the manhattan pm DMDSINCHAMPAGNE, by the way.

hehe. :heart: