Chanel Jade Polishes! (Green and Rose)

I'm a little dense. Can you please give me the jade rose step by step? What are "bb's"? Also, how much of each should I add? Lastly, do you recommend a hot pink? Thanks so much!!
I know this has been dead for a while, but I have some news for you ladies who couldn't find or afford these polishes...

These are super easy to mix yourself. I have included instructions for mixing Jade and Rose Jade...enjoy! Here's what to do:

For the green Chanel Jade you will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Mint Apple (walgreens) as well as some white and a sheer, dark neon green (I used Lucky Luis from Icing). First, pour a bit out of the sinful colors bottle to allow room for the mixing colors. Also, if you have some, add a few bb's to the bottle to help with the mixing process. Then, add white. I did so a few drops a t a time and kept shaking in between. Once you have reached the desired lightness, you will need to change the polishes blue-ish undertone to green, so add a few drops of the green. Shake again, check the color and adjust as necessary, then you have your own Jade polish. I just made this today and it looks EXACTLY like the Chanel Jade. This especially because the Mint Apple has the same shimmer as the Chanel color. I should also add that to match my shade, I do have the OPI Get in Lime (known for being closest dupe of Jade minus the shimmer).

Second is Rose Jade...You will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Social Ladder. Again, dump a bit out and add some bb's if you have them. Then, add a few drops of white to help take away the sheerness of the polish. Then add a drop or two of a hot pink. Then, add some Sinful Colors Soul Mate. Shake, adjust if necessary. There you have it! I mixed this polish based on online photos and it looks gorgeous! Also, the Social Ladder has the shimmer just like Rose Jade, so it's perfect!

Thanks for posting this!! I'm really excited to try the jade rose mix. It looks gorgy!!!:nuts: Hopefully I can find all the "stuff" to mix it!
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have a problem finding the supplies. I know that some rite-aids have Sinful Colors, but all Walgreens have them. They're only $1.99. But I believe that "Soul Mate" is a new color, and I've heard they aren't at Rite-aids yet.

But if you add everything a bit at a time, you shouldnt have any problems. To save money, you could probably omit the drop of hot pink. I'm not sure if it even made that much of a difference in mine since I added it before adding the Soul Mate.

I'd love to see how yours turn out once you give it a try. Good luck. :smile:

Those two are similar in the shimmer. But if you look at them side by side, the Dreamcatcher is a lot greener than Chanel Jade. The Chanel color is a bit lighter and has a tad of a blue/green undertone. It's still a cheap alt for anybody who can't find the Chanel color.

I have looked at them closely and the difference is negligible on the nail. I couldn't even photograph the difference unless i paint them on stark white paper. The chanel is a smoother application compared to dream catcher.

OK, so I bought all the stuff to make the Chanel Jade and Rose Jade dupes. What are "bb's" though? Are they the balls that are put in nail polish bottles to help mix? Also, what brand is dream catcher? Does anyone know if/where it is available in the states? Thanks!