Chanel Jade Polishes! (Green and Rose)

^ Two coats. No problems with the formula at all. From my experience, it is really rare to have an issue with the formula of a Chanel polish. That's another difference between this and the MAC polish, the MAC one was all kinds of streaky (I always seem to have issues with application on MAC polishes). I found Peppermint Patty btw, so when I take this off and swatch Jade Rose, I'll also compare Jade to Peppermint Patty. :smile:

I'll probably change to Jade Rose tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I've been working on my classroom all week (I'm a teacher and we just moved to a new building so lots of unpacking) and didn't want to put a new polish on just to get it all messed up within a few hours, lol.

Nieners, ah, I'm sorry I keep making you wait. I've been having all kinds of work related issues, but my nails are finally repolished. I have to go out for awhile, but shall post pictures later on tonight. :smile:

^ I believe it should be available at Chanel boutiques in October.

Finally a picture! Sorry again for the delay girls. This did not photograph as pretty as it is in person. I could not capture the shimmer of this one, but it has it just like the green does.

3886573138_3861ccd493_o.jpg

Also here's a comparison of Chanel Jade and MAC Peppermint Patti. Jade is the one on the left and Peppermint Patti is on the right. Jade is two coats and PP is three coats because it was a hot streaky mess and I needed the third coat to make it look decent.

3885779807_6107d197fc_o.jpg

Wow - you can really see a difference between the MAC and the Chanel polish - the Chanel one goes on so nicely, and looks so pretty and shimmery....the MAC one just looks chalky...what a great buy!

Thanks for posting the photos - I'm going to order Jade when it comes available and skip Jade Rose as I already have enough pale color polishes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull off the green but there is always Christmas and St. Patrick's day where it would be appropriate!