Chanel jackets or Hermes Birkin?

I would save all of it for a Birkin. I would use the bag many more times than I would wear the jacket. If I still wanted the jacket after, then I would save for it separately.

I am not a fan of the Birken... its getting very commerical however, so is

Chanel.. but OP you have to decide what you would wear the most...the

warmer weather is sstarting so maybe a Chanel jacket for the fall & a

bag for now...

It completely depends on which jacket and which Birkin. I would jump through a million hoops to get hold of some Chanel jackets, and would absolutely pick any of them over a Birkin, especially an 'ordinary' everyday leather Birkin.

Am not really a Birkin person, either, though -- prefer the Kelly look.

Both are timeless and have an impeccable quality but whilst Chanel Jackets are works of art, Hermes Birkins retain their value better.

It really depends on what you are looking for.

I think you will probably "need" both so get whichever comes you way first...The Birkin in the exact colour combo of your dreams of the perfect Chanel Jacket. You will know when you see them!

If you have the money to afford both, I'm so envious of you, and you should definitely buy both!

I would buy the Birkin first, as it Is such a statement bag and will look lovely with anything on. But if you are looking at a limited version of the jacket, then the answer is clear I think. (:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

So many opinions thanks for for them all. I think I might get a birkin first then get a Chanel jacket. I might be able to get both. But only one Chanel jacket. Both birkin and the jacket will be preowned. I think it's more worth it that way.