Chanel Jacket or Necklace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of a new piece of fantastic Chanel and am debating between a fun necklace or continuing to save up for a jacket.

I've read that the necklaces can fall apart so I'm a little hesitant. On the other hand, the jacket is so $$$$$ that it will be a while before I can get one.

Any advice for me?

Thanks! :smile:

2. jacket :smile:

3. Another vote for a jacket!

4. Save up for the jacket and get it during a sale.

5. ^ITA. :smile:

6. thanks guys....when do the jackets go on sale?

7. ^now

8. What is the sale price range of the jacket? My friend also suggest me to invest in a chanel jacket. She mentioned that it is classic.

9. Presale begins at end of May for June sales, and November for December sales.

10. Jacket

But only get one you really like and not because it's in the sale. They'll always be another collection just around the corner

Good luck

11. Another vote for jacket ;) Get one you really like and you'll wear it forever ! :smile:

12. A chanel jacket ~ a timeless classic and something you can pass down to your daughter one day
    xoxo

13. Jacket:smile:

14. unfortunately the sf store is sold out of all of the small sized sale jackets. i guess i'll be waiting until november!

can't wait to post pics :smile:

15. I'll save up for a jacket.