Chanel jacket cotton/silk embroidery~soft black

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Well I finally got the jacket back from my seamstress and it looks awesome. My Chanel SA also found the matching skirt (no alterations needed).

For now I'm gonna only showcasing the jacket; I'll do the full meal deal later.

I can't wait for colder weather!:nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_2248.jpg
    IMG_2248.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2249.jpg
    IMG_2249.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Well I finally got the jacket back from my seamstress and it looks awesome. My Chanel SA also found the matching skirt (no alterations needed).

For now I'm gonna only showcasing the jacket; I'll do the full meal deal later.

I can't wait for colder weather!:nuts:

That jacket is SOOOO much nicer than its description I 100% love it and you look great.:yahoo:

If I'd seen that jacket I would have had to have it too - regardless of size- I'm just pleased that the alteration worked out. To use an American term: awsome.

And ... now you have the suit:ps:

Thanks for showing it to us

now go change:P

Last edited:
I used to have that bed,too. I gave it to my daughter last March!! It is called a pencil post bed. Mine came from Thomasville. Simply elegant. The jacket is drop dead gorgy as well!!:smile::love:

Ladies thank you for your kind words. Procuring this item was hair pulling to say the least but I'm so happy everything worked out in the end. With the education I gleaned from this forum and two very good SA's, my dream Chanel suit came to fruition. I'll post pics of the entire suit, but it's too hot and muggy now. My SA said the coats are insulated and will heat you out, seriously she was right!

I used to have that bed,too. I gave it to my daughter last March!! It is called a pencil post bed. Mine came from Thomasville. Simply elegant. The jacket is drop dead gorgy as well!!:smile::love:

Okay mine is a rice carved bed that came from Link-Taylor a manufacturer that existed many moons ago. I still love that thing (and I could have a daughter to give it too as well!!)!!

Ladies thank you for your kind words. Procuring this item was hair pulling to say the least but I'm so happy everything worked out in the end. With the education I gleaned from this forum and two very good SA's, my dream Chanel suit came to fruition. I'll post pics of the entire suit, but it's too hot and muggy now. My SA said the coats are insulated and will heat you out, seriously she was right!

Yup, tweed comes from the coldest climes. It was an ideal fabric to withstand all but the coldest or wetest weather so that the wearer wouldn't have the restrictions of an overcoat while shooting, hunting or fishing. :smartass:

:shame:Sorry to be smart ass

Yup, tweed comes from the coldest climes. It was an ideal fabric to withstand all but the coldest or wetest weather so that the wearer wouldn't have the restrictions of an overcoat while shooting, hunting or fishing. :smartass:

:shame:Sorry to be smart ass

Believe it or not I shoot, hunt and fish!! Hummm should I do it stylin in a big way???? Laughing all I need is a "Tony Pony" to complete the look.:graucho:

A proper British tweed jacket with leather elbow patches is on my list but I only want a light/med weight BECAUSE they are so warm. I think I want to ride again now my 100 years of studies are over.

I have 3 CHANEL jackets and 2 are tweed. I'm not sure I would do more than hunt for more CHANEL in them. I don't know if you have more CC tweed jackets but I find I have to careful with catching jewellery and chaffing bag chains on them. I like to wear a top handle or 'kelly' when I wear them.