Chanel jacket charm 2012

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Hye,
anyone knows if there will be any CHANEL jacket charm attached on the gift wrap / gift box when purchasing chanel handbags for this Xmas?

I heard the chanel jacket charm is only available during xmas, is that true? Cuz I'm buying a Chanel classic flap both maxi and jumbo, and am wondering if i can ask the SA to give me the chanel jacket charm..

woww thanks! I love the flowerrrrr!! But i seriously wish they would give the jacket charm instead. its cuter i think ;p
nevertheless, i really hope I can get this new flower charm instead of the normal white camellia.. I've ordered the jumbo classic flap and maxi classic flap, from 2 different boutiques in Berlin today, I really hope they will send me these new flowers regardless of the amount of purchase.. But when i called just now and ask for the jacket charm the SA assisstant simply said, they havent received any.. She didnt mention about the new black sequinned camellia though!!

woww thanks! I love the flowerrrrr!! But i seriously wish they would give the jacket charm instead. its cuter i think ;p
nevertheless, i really hope I can get this new flower charm instead of the normal white camellia.. I've ordered the jumbo classic flap and maxi classic flap, from 2 different boutiques in Berlin today, I really hope they will send me these new flowers regardless of the amount of purchase.. But when i called just now and ask for the jacket charm the SA assisstant simply said, they havent received any.. She didnt mention about the new black sequinned camellia though!!

I hope my Jumbo Classic Navy blue willl come with the camellia charm too. I asked my SA in Houston and she said she has not seen the chram. But she will find out and let me know. Let's pray.:smile:

Hye,
anyone knows if there will be any CHANEL jacket charm attached on the gift wrap / gift box when purchasing chanel handbags for this Xmas?

I heard the chanel jacket charm is only available during xmas, is that true? Cuz I'm buying a Chanel classic flap both maxi and jumbo, and am wondering if i can ask the SA to give me the chanel jacket charm..

The christmas "extra" changes every year. Last year was the jacket charm and this year it's the flower.

I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.

**Ann** said:
I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.

Would be happy to receive but I am in HK :sad:

Oh that's so sweet n kind of u! Do u send to Singapore or live in Singapore?

OMG!!! Where do u live? Do u mind sending one to me in Germany? I'll pay the cost!! i called the boutique here they say they dont have the black flower.. just white one though :sad:(((