Chanel jacket charm 2012

**Ann** said:
I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.

You are so nice. Are there any flowers left?
My family home are in N.Y. and Thailand but we are in Australia now. any place is possible to send? *___*

Received the bags I bought from chanel boutique. Its all wrapped prettyly. But the camelia i received is not the black sequinned camelia :sad: Its a white camelia from somesort like a linen fabric (thick fabric) .. Not the usual soft camelia..

I wish I had received the black camelia. Sigh.. I spent more than 10k euros in a single receipt, id expect the new camelia to come.. boy i was wrong..

I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.

oooo u are so sweet and kind.... good things will happen to good people :angel: