Chanel jacket charm 2012

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Hye,
anyone knows if there will be any CHANEL jacket charm attached on the gift wrap / gift box when purchasing chanel handbags for this Xmas?

I heard the chanel jacket charm is only available during xmas, is that true? Cuz I'm buying a Chanel classic flap both maxi and jumbo, and am wondering if i can ask the SA to give me the chanel jacket charm..

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
I didn't get one (Europe) but I read that someone did get a charm this year.

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
woww thanks! I love the flowerrrrr!! But i seriously wish they would give the jacket charm instead. its cuter i think ;p
nevertheless, i really hope I can get this new flower charm instead of the normal white camellia.. I've ordered the jumbo classic flap and maxi classic flap, from 2 different boutiques in Berlin today, I really hope they will send me these new flowers regardless of the amount of purchase.. But when i called just now and ask for the jacket charm the SA assisstant simply said, they havent received any.. She didnt mention about the new black sequinned camellia though!!

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Did u ask for christmas wrapping? that is usually what triggers the added decoration...
I just said I wanted it to be wrapped as a gift. Should i specify clearly I want Xmas wrapping so the SA will be kind enough to give me the black camellia? :P
Have to call the store again tomorrow!!

Socute

Sep 9, 2009
NY
woww thanks! I love the flowerrrrr!! But i seriously wish they would give the jacket charm instead. its cuter i think ;p
nevertheless, i really hope I can get this new flower charm instead of the normal white camellia.. I've ordered the jumbo classic flap and maxi classic flap, from 2 different boutiques in Berlin today, I really hope they will send me these new flowers regardless of the amount of purchase.. But when i called just now and ask for the jacket charm the SA assisstant simply said, they havent received any.. She didnt mention about the new black sequinned camellia though!!
I hope my Jumbo Classic Navy blue willl come with the camellia charm too. I asked my SA in Houston and she said she has not seen the chram. But she will find out and let me know. Let's pray.:smile:

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
Hye,
anyone knows if there will be any CHANEL jacket charm attached on the gift wrap / gift box when purchasing chanel handbags for this Xmas?

I heard the chanel jacket charm is only available during xmas, is that true? Cuz I'm buying a Chanel classic flap both maxi and jumbo, and am wondering if i can ask the SA to give me the chanel jacket charm..
The christmas "extra" changes every year. Last year was the jacket charm and this year it's the flower.

**Ann**

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.

cashcash

Jun 13, 2009
**Ann** said:
I made a purchase from a Chanel boutique and it was sent unwrapped. I called and asked if they could send wrapping and it arrived today. They sent a TON of paper and ribbon and 4 black sparkle flowers. I don't need four so if anyone is truly wanting one I would be happy to share.
Would be happy to receive but I am in HK :sad:

prisden

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
Garden/Lion City
Oh that's so sweet n kind of u! Do u send to Singapore or live in Singapore?

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
OMG!!! Where do u live? Do u mind sending one to me in Germany? I'll pay the cost!! i called the boutique here they say they dont have the black flower.. just white one though :sad:(((