Chanel J12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lieu and Issmom! :biggrin: I am glad I got this watch too.

Thanks for the watch info as well Issmom. I remember Dior or Chanel mentioning the name of the company who makes their watches but I can't recall now. Wore it out for the first time today and it seems like a very good watch. I am worried about scratches but upon inspection found none. My SA assured me that unless I'm rubbing diamonds against it that it should be fine. I hope it lasts a while, I am really attached to this watch :biggrin: :love:

Noriko, I am in love with your watch; it's pure beauty....white with diamonds!!! You have to be young and have flair to wear the J12 so I know you wear it well!! Enjoy...

Hmmm...well, more problems! My J12 has a hairline scratch on the bezel. I have a few options. My SA said that I can wait for another, no telling when another will come in. Or I was thinking I could upgrade to the one with the pink sapphires around the bezel. Its another $5000, but it could be worth it. What do you guys think? I kind of just really like the one I have and I dont think the pink sapphire one has the diamond markers, which I LOVE. Or I could just overlook the scratch. Help!

Noriko said:
Hmmm...well, more problems! My J12 has a hairline scratch on the bezel. I have a few options. My SA said that I can wait for another, no telling when another will come in. Or I was thinking I could upgrade to the one with the pink sapphires around the bezel. Its another $5000, but it could be worth it. What do you guys think? I kind of just really like the one I have and I dont think the pink sapphire one has the diamond markers, which I LOVE. Or I could just overlook the scratch. Help!

Please overlook that scratch and be pleased with what you have. You can do so much more with $5000!;)

Its like a new car. The first scratch is PAINFUL but you'll get lots more and they will blend together and you'll hardly notice them. Don't return the watch.

Issmom said:
Its like a new car. The first scratch is PAINFUL but you'll get lots more and they will blend together and you'll hardly notice them. Don't return the watch.
OKAY! Dont get me started. This big truck on the highway ran over scrap metal full speed and it flew back on my car!!!! I have a nice lil dent to go get taken care of now! Other ppl will tear your stuff up before u will.:evil:

^^ Well, I didn't mean something like that! I meant just those run-of-the-mill-I'm-using-it-so-it-gets-scratched kinda things! Had someone run Noriko's watch over with a car, I'd say she needs a new one! A scratch on the bezel ain't nuthin'.

Issmom said:
^^ Well, I didn't mean something like that! I meant just those run-of-the-mill-I'm-using-it-so-it-gets-scratched kinda things! Had someone run Noriko's watch over with a car, I'd say she needs a new one! A scratch on the bezel ain't nuthin'.

Oh, thats the thing, I think it was there before I used it. I didn't really check it well before I left the store. I was also assured that it would take a LOT to scratch the bezel, and the two times I have used it there has been no banging around of any kind. Totally careful with it since its new:biggrin:

haha if someone ran over my watch with a car I'd be on the news: Woman sets man's home on fire over broken watch:nuts: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.