Chanel J12

Status
Not open for further replies.
J12 update:

I got my replacement J12 the other night and it has a damn LINT in the face....so now I must wait for another one again...I swear this is crappy. I feel like I've been waiting for this watch forever. At this rate I may as well just wait a bit longer and upgrade to the one with the diamond bezel :lol: I hope this issue gets resolved today, its giving me a headache...

Oh and I'm also getting conflicting information. One of my SAs told me to come return it and wait for a new one, but when I went in to return it my other SA said to keep it until another comes in...WTF is going on! So now I have to go down there AGAIN today adn get it straight. This sucks :sad:

the chanel watch reminds me of this technomarine watch which i absolutely love...it comes in a whole bunch of colors including black and white like the chanel and it's sooo gorgeous....it's about $3,250 with the diamonds so in the same price range as the chanel :love::love::love:
DTCP07C.jpg

I can't believe it, I got the exact same watch yesterday! I just went to South Coast Plaza to browse, and came home with
another _fill in the blank_ (anniversary/birthday/Christmas) present. I'm glad my SA talked me into the one with the diamond markers.

I almost got the Chopard happy snowflake watch a few weeks ago. So glad I didn't!

Noriko said:
Oh, thats the thing, I think it was there before I used it. I didn't really check it well before I left the store. I was also assured that it would take a LOT to scratch the bezel, and the two times I have used it there has been no banging around of any kind. Totally careful with it since its new:biggrin:

haha if someone ran over my watch with a car I'd be on the news: Woman sets man's home on fire over broken watch:nuts: :lol:

LOL!!!

I definitely think you should wait for a new one. I don't care if I scratch up my things, but woe be the SA if it was scratched before it went into my hands. Which is why I'm going to Prada tomorrow to get a new keyring. :evil:

melisande said:
It's so frustrating, though, that things get damaged and then they still attempt to sell them...
It's extra aggravation for the consumer.

Yes, you'd think that all their products are new. That's why I've never thought to check before I walked out. Now I'm checking EVERYTHING!

It seems as though they just want to sell all of their stock, and that they are hoping that the person who buys the item will just not notice, or will not be bothered.
Ridiculous! Every store item ought to be in perfect shape, and it shouldn't be up to us to check this!

Exactly! At the prices we're paying, you'd think that it wouldn't have to be said. And the SAs get annoyed too.

My other Prada debacle. I bought a bracelet and the SA didn't even show it to me before putting it in the box (and I didn't ask to see it b/c I didn't think there'd be a problem). When I get home and take it out, not only was it a size too big for me, but some areas in the leather were already peeling off! I had to go exchange it, but they didn't have the style in the London store, so I settled for a cheaper one that they did have (and I didn't get refunded the extra amt. either -- but I think it's b/c everything is more exp. in London). Then, stupid me didn't think to check until I was on the bus home, and when I did take it out, there were STAINS and the leather near the hardware was broken! And the stains looked like pizza/pasta tomato sauce stains that had dried...:evil: So I had to go back AGAIN and get another one, and I had to listen to more mumbling by the SA at a different Prada that actually had my original bracelet in my size. Now I've checked very thoroughly and am satisfied. But even if I hadn't, it was the only one and a hell of a lot better than the tomato stains!

Tomorrow, it's time to swap my keyrings. WTF is wrong with Prada?! And the keyring is a present too! Grr..

Wow, old thread :biggrin:

I agree about the quality control issues though...I've had my share and it SUCKS. Crappy thing is I'm STILL waiting for my new diamond marker J12 to come in. They said they dont want to transfer one from another store because it might have been on the floor etc. The one with the lint in the face was a transfer, so they feel its best just to wait for a brand new shipment. Whenever the hell that is!!!!!

In my opinion, anything on the floor should not be available for sale. I've had this problem with LV. Some would sell the samples laying out, while supposedly the rule is that all samples are to stay as samples. Because of this, I couldn't even return my popincourt since the handles had patina-ed, resulting in me having to drive all the way back to the original store where I got it to return it. *mutter mutter*

Status
Not open for further replies.