Honesty please...is the J12 past its prime?

I really like this watch in the white. I like the smaller sized phantom white, or the smaller sized mother of pearl with diamonds. I want to get myself a watch for my 50th birthday. However, I watch is even in any longer? Should I buy it new or pre-loved? Should I buy it at all? My other option is a stainless steel Rolex. I’m looking at about $2500 more if I get that watch. Anybody own This watch and comment?

Baggage, I have a Rolex two tone date just with diamonds and a SS Cartier tank. Does it make sense to get a white Chanel J12 now? If you had my two watches and were going to splurge on a watch, what would it be?
Good question.. you have two beautiful watches!

I love the white J12, but with my coloring it only looks good in the summer when I'm tan, so for me personally I probably wouldn't get it unless I decided it was a mad money spend on a watch specifically for the spring/summer. I do own a black J12 w/diamond markers, 38mm automatic, and it is fabulous and takes a beating like no other with no signs of wear and tear. Good luck deciding and let us know if you purchase it. Would love to see it.

Good question.. you have two beautiful watches!

I love the white J12, but with my coloring it only looks good in the summer when I'm tan, so for me personally I probably wouldn't get it unless I decided it was a mad money spend on a watch specifically for the spring/summer. I do own a black J12 w/diamond markers, 38mm automatic, and it is fabulous and takes a beating like no other with no signs of wear and tear. Good luck deciding and let us know if you purchase it. Would love to see it.
I just wanted something different.