Chanel J12 watch worth buying?

Bellabag

Feb 7, 2017
Hi everyone, is it worth buying a Chanel J12 watch?
Please share your thoughts
What are the pros and cons?

Julie_Moravec

Aug 18, 2020
As long as big watches are still "in," J12 is too..

Ps. Chanel manufactures new versions every year.
Baggage, I have a Rolex two tone date just with diamonds and a SS Cartier tank. Does it make sense to get a white Chanel J12 now? If you had my two watches and were going to splurge on a watch, what would it be?

baghagg

Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
Baggage, I have a Rolex two tone date just with diamonds and a SS Cartier tank. Does it make sense to get a white Chanel J12 now? If you had my two watches and were going to splurge on a watch, what would it be?
Good question.. you have two beautiful watches!

I love the white J12, but with my coloring it only looks good in the summer when I'm tan, so for me personally I probably wouldn't get it unless I decided it was a mad money spend on a watch specifically for the spring/summer. I do own a black J12 w/diamond markers, 38mm automatic, and it is fabulous and takes a beating like no other with no signs of wear and tear. Good luck deciding and let us know if you purchase it. Would love to see it.

Julie_Moravec

Aug 18, 2020
Good question.. you have two beautiful watches!

I love the white J12, but with my coloring it only looks good in the summer when I'm tan, so for me personally I probably wouldn't get it unless I decided it was a mad money spend on a watch specifically for the spring/summer. I do own a black J12 w/diamond markers, 38mm automatic, and it is fabulous and takes a beating like no other with no signs of wear and tear. Good luck deciding and let us know if you purchase it. Would love to see it.
I just wanted something different.

Julie_Moravec

Aug 18, 2020
I think the 38 would be miles too big, same with the 33, so I am seriously considering the 29. I have tiny wrists. Is that too small? I’m in Atlanta. I think there is a boutique inside NM.

Reactions: baghagg

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I think the 38 would be miles too big, same with the 33, so I am seriously considering the 29. I have tiny wrists. Is that too small? I’m in Atlanta. I think there is a boutique inside NM.
I'm very tall but small boned...I have the 33mm and find it perfect. I might add that I want to make sure I can read the time, first and foremost. KWIM?
For reference.................
Chanel J12.jpg

gagabag

Jan 4, 2012
with koalas in the bush
I am also thinking about getting the black one but torn over the LE this year. I want automatic so my size option is limited yet my wrist is just medium size. Am I crazy for wanting this over Cartier Santos? I have 2 Rolex to swap around.

PS. why is this in Celine thread?