Chanel J12 or Chopard happy sport?

felicityy

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am torn between the Chopard Happy sport automatic vs Chanel J12 33mm MOP face with diamond markers. The Chopard would be US$1k easier on my pocket as i could get a 30% discount off. Not too sure if the J12 is worth that hefty price tag?

I am very girly and bubbly. For my wardrobe, it is either alot of floral dresses (think: A&F) or tight bondage ones (Think: Guess). This is my 30th birthday and hence a birthday gift for myself :biggrin: was initially leaning towards the happy sport, but now i thought the face just looks really serious and i felt it doesnt gel in well with the frivolous swirling diamonds.

Which watch would you choose and why? TIA!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• chopard.jpg
    chopard.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 934
  • chanel j12.jpg
    chanel j12.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,606
J12 for girly and bubbly style :smile: The white ceramic looks so pure and clean. It looks good against floral dresses and can be easily dressed up and down. This particular happy sport looks a bit serious IMHO.

I would go for the J12 because that's my dream watch and I couldn't afford it so I went for Toy Watch Lolz. Love white ceramic but then if I'm going somewhere nice or I'm dressed up girly.. it doesn't suit so I've got my MK Rose gold watch for that occasion.
What I'm getting at is..I think if you're spending that much money.. you might want something more controversial..I would go for a Chopard but I'm not keen on strap/style you've chosen.. my cousin has one (think hers is navy or blue strap) and really gorgeous.. she also has the black J12 but rarely wears it. However she is in her late 30s so maybe Chopard is more for her.
Another thing is..I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Chopard is worth the price tag more...
Good luck xxx

J12. I have the black 33mm and wear it always. Want the white in 38mm for next big birthday treat!!! Not sure how I feel if I could get discount though.... Could sway it but I wouldn't look at anything other that J12 for my purchase .

Love the white Chanel J12 with MOP face. I think it will suit your style really well. J12 is a fantastic watch despite not being a watchmaker's brand. It has been around for a while and is here to stay.. I wear mine with everything. Worry free as well, the ceramic doesn't scratch or show wear.

Chanel J12 watch all the way. I love love watch myself and have all the brand that u can name it. But since I got my J12, I wears it everyday for the last 2 yrs. it's so ez to wears and worry free.