Chanel J12 or Chopard happy sport?

+1

I completely agree. I personally would invest in a watch from a known watchmaker (my current faves are a rose gold Rolex or Cartier Ronde Solo). I'm not a huge fan of the ceramic J12 and also think it's overpriced. I also really like leather (or alligator haha) straps. That being said, any of these watches would be a big purchase so go with something that will make you smile every time you check the time. 😁

I would buy a great watch from a Watchmaker first (as Chopard or Cartier) and then add the Chanel.

Both watches you have in mind are great looking and versatile!

do you buy looking at a more long term investment? i do and i still look at things and think what would i think of it 5-10+ years from now. in this case, chanel is not known for timepieces and chopard would be a better investment. but if your open i think there are better timepiece brands worth looking at.

Hi Ladies, thank you for the advices! I went to see Chopard again, love the movements of the diamonds.. but i think the clock face looks ordinary, and the leather strap is just ugly :S

while for the J12, clock face is gorgeous, but not sure about the strap. sometimes i find the ceramic white strap looking like a toy.

Totally cant decide! I guess if i were to get an expensive watch, i should be totally in love with every parts of it ~

i did check out other brands like rolex, cartier, omega.. but none of the designs make my heart sing. so i narrowed down to the happy swirling diamonds vs J12..