Chanel j12 exclusive to neiman marcus?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased a J12 from Neimans today that is a 10th anniversary exclusive edition design (the first one I have seen in the J12's I really loved) but I didn't even ask the carat weight! I know, that is really stupid of me, but I didn't really care- it wasn't going to make or break the purchase. Does anyone know the stats on it?

The reason I don't have the info that comes with the watch is because they are sending it to me (to avoid sales tax).

I've attached a photo I took at the store.

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! It's stunning. I don't know if it's exclusive to NM.

3. Omg- this is breath taking! total carat weight= a lot:lol:

4. The bezel is ~1.7 carats, the pave center is considerably less. I'd guess 2.2-2.6 for the whole thing. It is a NM exclusive in that combo.

5. ohmygosh!! :drool::drool::drool:Totally stunning watch!! Congrats on nabbing this one!!

6. Congrats! It looks amazing!!

7. :faint: Stunning!!!!

8. thanks for all of the feedback everyone. i was looking for a quick ballpark ctw quote to satisfy my curiosity as i couldn't find any info online and the fine jewelry dept. closes so early at neimans. i will post back tomorrow when I call for the official stats!

9. stunning!

10. OMG!!! Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

11. It's amazing! Congrats!

12. Wow! What a striking watch! Love it!

13. Lovely!!!!

14. Definitely a jaw-dropping watch, congrats on getting it! :balloon:

15. :faint: OMG the NM combo is divine! Congrats on the fab purchase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice