Chanel J12,33mm white, quartz for my girl

What a lovely gift! your gf is very blessed to have a sweet bf like you! BTW, you CAN use EGC cards in LV!!!! Myself and many other tPF girls in LV forum have been using EGC cards in Sak's LV with NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

and by the way... you are right, boys have cars/car parts and girls have accessories/bags! this year my bf and i decided that i would buy him new rims, and he would get me a new chanel!

That's really nice of you to get some new wheels for him. Wheels are always a great accessory. :yes:

What a lovely gift! your gf is very blessed to have a sweet bf like you! BTW, you CAN use EGC cards in LV!!!! Myself and many other tPF girls in LV forum have been using EGC cards in Sak's LV with NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

Really? Maybe it's different at different Saks stores because the one I went to said it wouldn't work on the LV items there since LV rented the space from Saks. absolutanne was the first to bring this to my attention. But it's ok, I liked this red Prada bag more than some of the other red bags I saw that they currently had. I also wish they would bring back the mandarin color. She has an epi bag in that and I always liked that color.

I got back from my trip.

She really liked the watch and bag. And the watch really does go with a lot of her clothing. I think it matches her casual style very nicely. But if she wants to dress up a little, the watch will still match nicely. She got lots of comments on it already. :wlae:

Here is a picture of her with the watch and bag. I didn't ask her if I could post the pic so she has no head in the picture. :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• purseforum.JPG
    purseforum.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 231
Here is the Chanel J12 watch I picked up today at Saks.

The SA at Saks was really nice. She was very helpful and had everything ready when I arrived.

attachment.php

Here's a close up of it:

attachment.php

I really like how the watch closes. It's very well designed.

attachment.php

And here is the Prada bag that I picked up with the gift card I got from the purchase on the watch. My girlfriend really likes red and I figured that this is about as red as you can get.

Does anyone know the name of the bag? I forgot to ask the SA.

attachment.php

I think I may get more excited than she does giving her these gifts. haha

I guess girls have jewelry and accessories and guys have cars and mods for their cars. However, after this purchase, some mods will have to wait. :sweatdrop:

ohh what wonderful gifts, t-bone! you're seriously such a sweet bf, your gf is a very lucky girl :yes:
my bf loves cars and mods too, unfortunately in my case, his mods take top priority (new volk rims, new exhaust, im not sure what else now)... gifts for me? whuuut? :crybaby::P