Chanel j12-- 29 or 33? Help!

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Hi guys,

usually I frequent the Hermes forum, but I am having a little dilemma I thought perhaps you guys could help me with. I have recently developed a taste for watches, and am now considering a black ceramic model. I looked at the JLC MC Diving GMT Lady Ceramic (try saying THAT three times fast) which is absolutely beautiful, but about twice the price of either of the Chanel models I am interested in.

I originally went in pretty sure I would prefer the 33mm, but something about the 29mm really speaks to me, so I'm finding it very difficult to decide. They are three completely different watches, but does anyone have any input on any of them? I'm really just looking for opinions... Here's a photo of each of them, in case that clears things up any...

29mm Chanel j12:

IMG_0374-1.jpg

33mm Chanel j12:

IMG_0385.jpg

39mm JLC:

IMG_0237.jpg

I think Chanel only do 33, 38 & 41, I might be wrong but in the UK that's all I have ever seen, I have the 38mm & I really like that size but all 3 are beautiful watches it's down to personal choice & what you feel best suits you.

Last edited:
watches of switzerland and chanel in selfridges in uk definitely have 29mm...personally prefer the look of 33mm, i have 33mm white ceramic with diamonds and mop dial..its my favorite watch...and am now hankering after a black ceramic one too!...

I definitely prefer the Chanel J12 over the JLC.
As for the size, I think both look good on you 29 mm and 33 mm. I think I have a slight preference for the 33 on you.
If you want something more elegant go for the 29 mm, if you prefer a bigger watch go for the 33 mm ;).
Good luck with your decision dear!

I think the 33 looks best on your arm. The 29 is cute but it loks a bit too small. 33 looks perfect! Good luck with your decision. I have a black 33mm j12 with diamond bezel and I love it! Fab watch!!