Chanel in Vietnam

Chanel in Vietnam is among the most expensive place to buy Chanel. Ridiculous price, rude customer service but they do have lots of stock because noone buys from them. If you wanna buy from Asia, Thailand is the best place to buy Chanel. Or else, stick with the US. Hope that helps :smile:

Wish I could go back to Vietnam, I haven't been back in 6 years. Now I'm way too busy that work won't even permit me to take a 2 weeks vacation. Maybe if my bf is going on a business trip then I might tag along hehe ;) he usually takes the other route and stops by Dubai to visit his friends. Double Chanel shopping! *wink wink*

Wish I could go back to Vietnam, I haven't been back in 6 years. Now I'm way too busy that work won't even permit me to take a 2 weeks vacation. Maybe if my bf is going on a business trip then I might tag along hehe ;) he usually takes the other route and stops by Dubai to visit his friends. Double Chanel shopping! *wink wink*

Maybe you could convince your bf to take you :graucho: always fun to travel and shop.
Wish I could to go Nam one day but my family is against it for overly protective conditions.