Chanel in the Philippines?

littlepea

Nov 9, 2008
Hi,
does anyone know if there are any boutiques or like department stores that sell chanel bags in the Philippines?
my mom's vacationing in the Philipinnes right now and I wanted her to check what they have there, but I can't seem to find any locations.
TIA!! ;)

I don't recall seeing any Chanel boutiques in the Philippines, but I did stop by the boutique in Guam, and the SA's there were wonderful. The prices were good, too. No tax if you are a tourist.

Hi,
does anyone know if there are any boutiques or like department stores that sell chanel bags in the Philippines?
my mom's vacationing in the Philipinnes right now and I wanted her to check what they have there, but I can't seem to find any locations.
TIA!! ;)

No Chanel Boutiques yet but there are alot of resellers of brand new and pre-owned CC bags......:tup:

jO07-- i recently just read your post about purchasing a chanel in HK. I'm actually going to be there in a few weeks. I have an 8 hour stop over there. There's a chanel boutique in the airport, have you been? And if so, do they have a good selection there or do you recommend going to the boutique outside the airport? I was interested in a classic flap black maxi lambskin. Thanks!

ksamonte, the chanel airport boutique has a decent selection at any given time. but with an 8 hour lay over, you may still be able to hop on the airport express and go to any of the boutiques in the city if you don't find your bag in the airport boutique.

littlepea, I would suggest not to buy from Chanel resellers in Manila 'coz they jack up their prices way to high even if they are used. Better buy there in the US,IMO

Hello. Sorry for bumping an old thread but what do you girls do in case you want your chanel bags to be fixed? i.e. wear and tear. I want to purchase a brand new chanel boy bag but I'm afraid I'd have problems when I intend to get a few things here and there fixed in the future (just thinking really way ahead in the future).

Hello. Sorry for bumping an old thread but what do you girls do in case you want your chanel bags to be fixed? i.e. wear and tear. I want to purchase a brand new chanel boy bag but I'm afraid I'd have problems when I intend to get a few things here and there fixed in the future (just thinking really way ahead in the future).
Just get your bag fixed at doctor leather..they have some shops in manila..like greenbelt, and MOA.