Chanel in Singapore

Received my 23c bags today. 1 mini white square flap lambskin with Crystal strap which I am so in love with. And 1 black caviar mini bucket. Bursting my budget cause I am so in love with these 2 bags! Both from Takashimaya Chanel outlet in Singapore! Waiting for my SA to get my soccer mini black flap for me!! :heart::smile: Bought 4 bags from 22k,and 2 from 23c , this soccer mini flap will be the last for year 2022 I hope !! Fingers crossed:shocked:

36092B32-DEFA-4266-A4BE-DCBD305AF8EB.jpeg

@twinkleAA @PurseCloset I was informed that chanel is unable to carry out with the repair on my c19. Im absolutely devastated and disappointed. They cited wear and tear as the reason but I really disagree with that. How can a day out of usage and probably an hour or two carrying on the chain handle result in the leather wear and tear. I really don’t understand at all…
Oh my, that is really unacceptable! My vanity case had leather frills coming off the side previously (about 9 months into use) and they actually sent it to France to replace the whole chain for me. I reckon they should be able to just replace the strap for you too, esp since they introduced This whole 5 years warranty thing. What’s the point of 5 years warranty if they can just attribute to wear and tear and shrug off shoddy quality/workmanship like that?!

Oh my, that is really unacceptable! My vanity case had leather frills coming off the side previously (about 9 months into use) and they actually sent it to France to replace the whole chain for me. I reckon they should be able to just replace the strap for you too, esp since they introduced This whole 5 years warranty thing. What’s the point of 5 years warranty if they can just attribute to wear and tear and shrug off shoddy quality/workmanship like that?!
agree! idk am i being gaslighted by them when they cited it's due to "wear and tear". I do own some other lambskin bags such as classic flap, lady dior woc, i can confirm the wear and tear is scruffing at the usual 4 corners, not peeling off like eraser dust/ or some parts of the leather turning dark (idk why!). Together with other purse forum users in this thread who mentioned their 22a caramel c19 do experience some issues as well. So I feel its the leather batch that got problem hahaha. idk really dk, lets see what will chanel do since I have not gotten back my bag because the after-sales is trying to find a solution for me.

Received my 23c bags today. 1 mini white square flap lambskin with Crystal strap which I am so in love with. And 1 black caviar mini bucket. Bursting my budget cause I am so in love with these 2 bags! Both from Takashimaya Chanel outlet in Singapore! Waiting for my SA to get my soccer mini black flap for me!! :heart::smile: Bought 4 bags from 22k,and 2 from 23c , this soccer mini flap will be the last for year 2022 I hope !! Fingers crossed:shocked:

View attachment 5658843
Thanks for sharing! Would love to see some modelling pics for the bucket bag and a "what fits in my bag"!!! (if you're comfortable of course) :loveeyes::loveeyes:

agree! idk am i being gaslighted by them when they cited it's due to "wear and tear". I do own some other lambskin bags such as classic flap, lady dior woc, i can confirm the wear and tear is scruffing at the usual 4 corners, not peeling off like eraser dust/ or some parts of the leather turning dark (idk why!). Together with other purse forum users in this thread who mentioned their 22a caramel c19 do experience some issues as well. So I feel its the leather batch that got problem hahaha. idk really dk, lets see what will chanel do since I have not gotten back my bag because the after-sales is trying to find a solution for me.
I hope your SA can come back with a satisfactory response! It’s very stressful to be paying so much yet have to worry about things out of our control.

Reactions: rainbowneko
Please take extra care with your 22A C19!! Do update us here if you're experiencing issues *touchwood*

I have not used by Chanel bags for quite some time now. Hard to use when I have a 2yr old boy that likes to scratch the leather straps on my bag while being carried. :-s

So I'm only using mostly my Bottega or YSL Nikki. Might take out my Le Boy soon.

So sorry to hear all the bad experience on the c19, i was at Chanel NAC and i saw camel c19 and i was about to purchase it but i hit my yearly quota already but remembered the SA said this to me “the leather for this season definitely better than past season.” At first i dont really get it, now i can see the connection.

Hope Chanel can rectify this leather issue from their after sales service. I also bought my ccf for assessment, i barely use my ccf and it was less than a year old, the leather on the chain is fraying, and i told the SA, i said i compare my ccf and my friend’s 10years old ccf chain, but hers still ok and look pristine, he said “oh that one cant compare.” So i was like.. ok indirectly u saying the quality of chanel is dropping?

Was so busy working ! Finally back to some Christmas shopping for my own self ! Bagged a caviar 23c most coveted seasonal small flap and also a pearl crush hobo ! Was offered a few other random bags. MBS in Singapore is quite well stocked , except for the black caviar bag, my SA grabbed and kept aside for me ! And yes the pictures are from my Xiaohongshu :cool:
I burst my quota every month, so I either clock to my mum’s or my gf’s !!!

52217F95-CA6B-4082-B229-3D3FFC42D12E.jpeg

FC2D9ED7-C267-4664-A011-94CB84B35C6E.jpeg

E2AF78F9-70C3-456B-A3DB-169FA812044E.jpeg

6ABD301A-FE1A-4312-8FEE-4E586FD851E6.jpeg

Was so busy working ! Finally back to some Christmas shopping for my own self ! Bagged a caviar 23c most coveted seasonal small flap and also a pearl crush hobo ! Was offered a few other random bags. MBS in Singapore is quite well stocked , except for the black caviar bag, my SA grabbed and kept aside for me ! And yes the pictures are from my Xiaohongshu :cool:

View attachment 5662817

View attachment 5662818

View attachment 5662819

View attachment 5662820
Hi, is your caviar flap in small or mini size? How do you like it? :smile:

View attachment 5662817

View attachment 5662818

View attachment 5662819

View attachment 5662820
Hi, I got the second bag (mini flap caviar with double chain) from Dubai a few days ago but I realized that the hardware are all tarnished when I returned to Singapore. Does anybody know if I can exchange it in Singapore?