Chanel in Singapore

My SA offered me one too. She said she remembered it was my preferred combo on a boy bag when she first served me almost 2yrs back. So shocked she remembered! She texted to ask if I wanted it cos she had reserved for me till 5pm. I decided to decline it after much thought. Need to put my spending on hold until I get that damn watch hahaha!
You are lucky getting a good SA that remember your preference… strong will to decline your preferred combo, I might not be that strong. Good luck on getting the watch

Unpredictable. Could be as early as the next day or as late as a few weeks later. At least that's my experience when I waited for classic pieces in seasonal colours.
I'm wondering if these two pink bags are highly sought after/popular pieces? What are my chances to get hold of these two? I'm new to Chanel. Not sure if SA will even offer these to me..IMG20220805165042.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PurseCloset
I'm an individual, but pretty sure it was just a standard form. Did you get the link from here under More Info?

View attachment 5577335

PS: Now I know what you meant. Not sure why that link was different but the one I signed up was from IG as shared
Ah i managed to find the page and registered interest as an individual! Thanks for the tip!!
Stalking the page hoping to have a good offering too just like your woc treasure! Hehe :biggrin:

Anyone seen the business affinity woc from 22B?? Am really hoping to get my hands on the yellow one, saw it on XHS and can't stop thinking about it!!!
Unfortunately my SA from NAC seems to have left the job? I've texted him on 2 separate occasions but only got 1 tick. So sad.

Ah i managed to find the page and registered interest as an individual! Thanks for the tip!!
Stalking the page hoping to have a good offering too just like your woc treasure! Hehe :biggrin:

Good luck to you! I have not participated in the auction for some time but I logged on every week to see the weekly previews of bags. They do have new bags on auction quite frequently.

Anyone seen the business affinity woc from 22B?? Am really hoping to get my hands on the yellow one, saw it on XHS and can't stop thinking about it!!!
Unfortunately my SA from NAC seems to have left the job? I've texted him on 2 separate occasions but only got 1 tick. So sad.

May I know what's your SA's initial? Hopefully not the same as my SA.. it'll be sad if he leaves. He's the best thus far compared to 3 other SAs I've encountered in SG